Category: Wills and Estate Law

Immediate Actions: What to Do When Someone Dies in Ontario

The first step when someone passes away is to address urgent matters! You will need to locate the Will to determine who is in charge. This person is called the Executor or Estate Trustee. In the meantime, a copy of their Will will suffice for urgent maters. This is the